Spicy Green Mango

--Living and eating with a dash of whimsy and a sprinkling of spice--

  • I'm a budding food-tographer turned blogger who's insanely passionate about food..real food...the kind that sprouts from the earth and you have to wash it to eat it. Yes, hearty real food. I live to eat and I eat to live and am loving every bit of it! If you're here, then I suppose we share the same passion! Enjoy!


Posted by Spicy Green Mango 6 comments

To my loyal fans and followers,


Thank you for your patience, but the wait is over!  It's been complete radio silence on my end, but in the midst of my 3 year hiatus, I have been brewing up something awesome. I'm so thrilled and elated to announce that after so much encouragement, I've taken Spicy Green Mango to an entirely new level--complete with a rebrand and makeover.  Yes, I'm all grown up and better than ever!

Please head on over to my new blog:  CHANDARA CREATIVE, a food + lifestyle photography blog, and while you're there, be sure to visit my new website to learn more about my new endeavor and what I've been up to during my break from the blogosphere.

Again, this would never have been possible without you...to everyone who has ever visited this blog, thank you, thank you!  Now, what are you waiting for? Go take a look...I promise you'll be inspired. 

And don't forget..I love reading your comments, so tell me what you think!

With so much gratitude,
Chandara of the [former] Spicy Green Mango

Categories:

6 Responses

  1. gexhouse2 says:

    pakistan is very rich in terms of producing mangoes.

    Mango exporter
    Sindhri mango exporter

  2. Genia says:

    VirajpetThe trek starts from a small village called Kakkabe, it will be about 25 km from Virajpet which is one of the main towns in Virajpet district of Madikeri, Karnataka. Virajpet is located on the borders of both states, Karnataka and Kerala.

  3. Agrithing says:

    This blog found to be the best informational and increase the audience attraction. Agrithing brings an idea of online selling of Agriculture Machinery. Where you can sell your silage machine easily. Moreover, if you are a buyer you can easily check silage machine price in Pakistan at agrithing.

  4. Genia says:

    Macchio have not lost focus in their respective careers. Phyllis entered the medical field, phyllis fierro chose the entertainment industry. He starts the film industry in 1980. At the top of the academy series Eight, that’s enough (1980-1981). Macchio got off to a good start and has kept the pace to date.

  5. Unknown says:

    Alpha med Shop your №1 Verified licensed 24 hour pharmacy Drug and research Chemicals Distributing provider approved by the FDA.

  6. It's a great subject. Thanks for sharing
    Mango is the best crop produced by the Pakistani farmers with better taste and high quality as similar to the mandarin orange for export to the Russia. gr-exporter international is found to be the best in export.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Subscribe to My Blog

Subscribe Here