Spicy Green Mango

--Living and eating with a dash of whimsy and a sprinkling of spice--

  • I'm a budding food-tographer turned blogger who's insanely passionate about food..real food...the kind that sprouts from the earth and you have to wash it to eat it. Yes, hearty real food. I live to eat and I eat to live and am loving every bit of it! If you're here, then I suppose we share the same passion! Enjoy!


Posted by Spicy Green Mango 1 comments


Five weeks ago, I entered Project Food Blog on a whim--hoping to simply advance past the first challenge and then leave it at that.  Little did I realize that I had so many more friends on the blogosphere than I could have ever imagined.  I am now at the halfway mark and I wanted to take a moment to thank you once and again for the amazingly kind words and encouragement I've received in the form of comments on my posts and via my social networks. In the end, there can only be 1 winner, but regardless of what happens, the journey has been sweet and I cannot wait to meet many of you at the Foodbuzz Food Blogger Festival come November. 

Voting for Challenge 5 ends Thursday, October 21 at 6pm (PST)...so cast your votes today!  In the meantime, I've been busy in the kitchen...should I advance, the pictures in this post are a sneak peek at what's in store....a bunch of organic rainbow carrots, pecans and grapeseed oil...what could Spicy possibly be up to now?



Love, LOVE the colors of these carrots--don't you?

Categories:

1 Response

  1. daphne says:

    congratulations! well Love love the carrots. .

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Subscribe to My Blog

Subscribe Here