Spicy Green Mango

--Living and eating with a dash of whimsy and a sprinkling of spice--

  • I'm a budding food-tographer turned blogger who's insanely passionate about food..real food...the kind that sprouts from the earth and you have to wash it to eat it. Yes, hearty real food. I live to eat and I eat to live and am loving every bit of it! If you're here, then I suppose we share the same passion! Enjoy!


Posted by Spicy Green Mango 8 comments

It's been too long and I've been dancing around with so many great things planned for you this year. Spicy Green Mango is in the process of getting a total make-over (think brand spankin' new logo, website design and possibly a new url??).  When I first started this blog, I never realized how big it would become and how much energy and love I'd be dedicating to it, so as with all things I love in my life, I'm taking some time to invest in it and make it even better than before. My new site will be even more visually appealing, more user-friendly and give you much more sneak peaks into some special features that I have been working on these past few months.

So, my faithful readers..please stay tuned as great things really do come to those who wait. I am expecting a launch some time around my birthday in June, but I will definitely be posting little snippets here and there. 

Categories:

8 Responses

  1. Mindy says:

    Looking forward to seeing the new direction!

  2. I hope you'll keep the original posts as well. I just love them and refer to them so often.

  3. Anonymous says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  4. Well the topic you choose really unique and information is ultimate you gave us. I completely enjoyed the post and hoping more post from you soon.
    Accounts Software for Small Business

  5. Thanks for sharing This is a great post, I stumbled across your article while looking for some random stuff. Thanks for sharing, I’ll be sure to return regularly.

  6. Max says:

    Well said! So glad to have discovered your lovely blog!

  7. Loved it
    Keep Posting
    Buy kerala spices online

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Subscribe to My Blog

Subscribe Here